ABC Colouring Book with Stickers
- Fun Colouring Book with bold illustrations of all 26 letters
- Practice letter formation using a step by step guide
- Find matching stickers
- Suitable for children aged 4+
ABC Colouring by Orchard Toys is more then just a colouring book. It features fun, cute and big illustrations to colour, matching letter stickers, reward stickers and traceable letters to help guide letter formation writing. It's perfect for children in Reception Class at school. Use a pencil and your little ones can practice and practice and practice.
Availability: In stock
ABC Colouring Book with matching stickers
Suitable from: 4 years old
This appealing 24-page colouring book is a educational for young children. It's core aim is to help children to read and recognise letters while providing fun opportunities to practice their writing letter formations using a step by step guide. The book offers fun ways of encouraging children to develop their pencil skills through writing and colouring. There are also 41 fun letter stickers for each page and 26 letters to colour, recognise, learn and write.
Why choose an Orchard Toys colouring book
Their colouring books have been specifically designed with education in mind. They feature 26 bold, age-appropriate pictures and step by step activities to help reinforce learning through active play.
- Encourages observational skills
- Promotes language and literacy
- Helps hand eye co-ordination as children practice their pencil skills
- Encourages creativity with clear EYFS educational goals
A real favourite amongst children
We find thisbook is really popular amongst children in Reception Class at school as they gently encourage children at the right level of teaching an dplay. There are reward stickers that children, adults or teachers can add as your little ones acomplish each letter. They offer great value as they are jam packed with amazing illustrations, loads of stickers, step by step instructions and traceable letters. If you use pencils rather than pen, yo can use this book time and time again for practice.
There are also other titles in the Orchard Toys colouring book range.
|Safety Notice||Not for children under 3 yrs.Choking Hazard|
|Dimensions||A4 Sized Pages|
|Suitable From||4 years|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: