- First alphabet puzzle
- Match pictures to the correct letter
- Teacher tested and supportive of EYFS framework for Literacy
- 26 x 2 piece jigsaw puzzle
- For children aged 4+
This lovely bright and cheerful preschool jigsaw encourages critical thinking as children make links by joining the correct letters to the matching jigsaw pieces. All 26 letters of the alphabet can be matched.
Availability: In stock
Alphabet Matching Jigsaw puzzle
Suitable for children aged 4+
This alphabet jigsaw puzzle asks children to match letters to pictures. The beautifully iillustrated jigsaw pieces feature a wide variety of cheerful characters, from astronauts to mermaids. This is a fun way to reinforce letter and word recognition encouraging children to sound out the jolly phonics as they learn.
Educational and used in classrooms:
This particular jigsaw puzzle is a brilliant first jigsaw for your little ones. Only the correct pieces will fit together so there is no getting it wrong. This allows opportunities for you children to self correct as they become more condifent with recognising sounds and letters togeher. All in all, this particular Orchard Toys Jigsaw will:
- Encourage observational skills in your children
- Encourages discussion between parent and child or teacher and student
- Actively develops hand-eye co-ordination and fine motor skills
- Promotes language and literacy in the EYFS Framework of learning outcomes
Each individual letter puzzle measures 13 x 6.5 cm. The are bright, colourful and thick.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Box Size: 19.3 x 14.2 x 8.8cm|
|Suitable From||4 years|
|Features||Develops Literacy and Language Skills|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: