ARK's Brick Stick Chewable Pencil Topper
- Safe solution for kids and adults who need to chew
- Can be a very effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus
- With a hollow tube on one end to conveniently fit over standard pencils without an eraser
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
Does chewing on pen caps and pencil erasers sound familiar?
Then you're in luck! Made in the USA, ARK's Brick Stick™ Chewable Pencil Toppers are a safe solution for kids and adults who need to chew.
Availability: In stock
Does chewing on pencils or pen caps sound familiar? Made in the USA, ARK's Brick Stick™ Chewable Pencil Topper is a perfect solution. Chewing can be a very effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus, so these chewy pencil covers are a perfect pairing for homework, note-taking, and more. As an added bonus, they also provide extra weight to the pencil, which provides increased hand awareness and promotes proper pencil positioning.
Each topper is solid on one end for chewing, hollow on the opposite end to conveniently fit over standard #2 pencils, and textured all around for extra tactile input. The front side features large bumps, with small bumps on the back side for varied sensory input. Like all other ARK chews, they come in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (magenta, red, or dark blue) = the softest / chewiest option, recommended for mild chewing
- XT (lime green, teal, or hot pink) = XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing
- XXT (royal blue, lavender, forest green, or orange) = XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for those who like the resistance of chewing on very hard items
Choose your option from the menu above. Each topper is sold individually with it's own free eraser-less pencil. Color hues may vary slightly. Each topper measures about 2.5" long, .6" wide, and about .5" thick (just a tad thicker than the Brick Stick necklace).
Best practice is to use with eraser-less pencils (a free one is included with each topper).
Please note ONE pencil topper is supplied. The group photo is to show you the selection of colours available and for illustrative purposes only.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||2.5" long, 0.6" wide, and about 0.5" thick|
|Suitable From||6 years|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: