ARK's P Shape SMOOTH Grabber
- Safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils and siblings
- Helps decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- Helps children practice biting and chewing without the risk of choking
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Made out of medical grade materials which are FDA compliant, lead / phthalates / PVC / BPA and latex-free
ARK's P Grabber® is our original and most popular chew tool. It is soft and chewy making it perfect for mild chewers. It is also a great oral motor tool for individuals with low oral tone or jaw strength.
Availability: In stock
Original Smooth 'P' Shaped Chew Tool
ARK's P Shaped Grabber® is an oral motor chew tool made out soft, chewy, resilient material. This is perfect for mild chewers and/or those with limited jaw strength.
Useful features of the p grabber include:
- Use as an oral fidget toy for children who need lots of sensory input
- Quickly becomes a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils and siblings etc.
- Can help manage tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- Builds oral strength, mobility and control
- Actively exercises the lips, tongue, cheeks and especially the jaw allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- Enables children opportunity to practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- Also satisfies the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
ARK's p shaped grabber measures 5 inches (12cm) in length, 2 inches (5cm) across the handle and is 1/2 inch thick (1cm).
Important note about choosing the correct colour for your child
Red / Magenta are very soft for mild chewing
Green and Teal are firmer but still chewy for moderate (chewing categorised as XT for extra tough)
Blue and Forest Green are very firm for more avid chewing (categorised as XXT for extra, extra tough)
Ordering and shipping
Please NOTE that only ONE 'P' shaped grabber oral tool is supplied in a colour and toughness level of your choice. The group photo is for illustration of colours only. Choose your option from the drop down menu above. Color hues may vary slightly.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Suitable From||6 months|
|Features||Use it to exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks and jaw|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: