Ark's Z-Spoon™ Sensory Feeding Tool
- Z-Vibe Handle with Yellow Hard Spoon Tip
- Battery Included (We also sell spares)
- Approx 7.5 inches (18cm) in length
- Spoon tips is suitable for children up to 2.5 years old
- Additional spoon tips available separately
Ark's Z-Spoon™ Sensory Feeding Tool help to reduce food adversions and is an essential tool for those embarking on a sensory feeding plan.
Availability: In stock
ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
Their size, shape, and shallow bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation.
The Z-Spoon's smooth vibration gently "wakes up" the mouth, increases awareness, can help with oral aversions, and provides oral motor stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw.
An essential tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan.
The Z-Spoon is sold with 1 vibratory handle and 1 Yellow Smooth Spoon Tip.
The texture around the handle provides a slip-proof grip, and it can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. Turn the unit on by twisting the Switch Tip *just* until the unit starts to vibrate (do not overtighten!).
- MADE in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 7.25" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Spoon Tip in particular measures .75" wide (sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years, depending on their mouth size)
The Z-Spoon is NOT a toy. As a therapeutic tool, the Z-Spoon should be used by a therapist or a parent under the guidance of their therapist. Caution: contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard; must be used under direct adult supervision at all times.
|Safety Notice||Not for children under 3 yrs. Choking Hazard|
|Dimensions||Length Approx 18cm|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Battery, Hard Spoon Tip, Instructions|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: