Ark's Z-Vibe Cat Tip
- For use with ARK Therapeutic's Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- It's just the right sized feeding spoon for young children
- Made from medical grade materials that DO NOT contain lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- Available in Cat, Dog or Mouse Design
This listing is for a cat tip which is made to fit ARK's Z-Vibe® and / or Z-Grabber®. See the full product description below to help you make your purchase.
Availability: In stock
Cat Tip -To Fit ARK's Z-Vibe® and Z-Grabber® Oral Tools
ARK's Cat Tip is the ultimate tool for sensory oral motor therapy. It is particulary useful for children in early intervention.
Mr. Cat's friendly face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration and increases a child's willingness to participate in therapy. The Cat Tip can also be used to work on biting / chewing skills, coordination of movement, discrimination and of course play therapy. He or she is a charming addition to any oral sensory motor treatment plan. Kids love incorporating these playful "pets" into their speech and feeding therapy sessions.
- Allow hesitant / orally defensive children explore the various sensations in their hands and on their arms first slowly working towards acceptance in the mouth for oral stimulation.
• Dip the cat in food and use him as a "dipper spoon" to decrease texture aversion, decrease food anxiety, and increase oral awareness during feeding therapy
• Use the various heights of the tip to practice jaw grading and stability. Have the child practice biting the ears, the side of the face, the bite block on the back of the tip, etc. to practice gauging how far they should open their mouth.
The Cat Tip is available in two different versions: the soft tip (magenta) has more "give" to it and is recommended for individuals with a bite reflex and / or sensory issues. The hard tip (yellow) is firmer for more resistance and proprioceptive input.
Each one measures 1.75 inches (4.4 cm) from ear to ear.
The Cat Tip is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
Ordering and shipping
This listing is for 1 xCat Tip. The accompanying Z Vibes® and the Z Grabber® are sold separately.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||Approx 1.75 inches from ear to ear|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Works with Ark's Z-Vibe products.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: