Ark's Z-Vibe Spoon Tip
- For use with ARK Therapeutic's Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- It's just the right sized feeding spoon for young children
- Made from medical grade materials that DO NOT contain lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- Available in a Smooth and Textured Design
Adding this spoon tip attachment to your Z-Vibe® enables you to create a fantastic sensory feeding tool that is just the right size for young children.
It helps increase awareness and provides stimulation at meal times.
This listing is for one spoon tipin your choice of hardness and is appropriate for use up to the age of 2½ years.
Availability: In stock
ARK's Hard Spoon Tip
This spoon tip attachment turns your Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. It is a brilliant tool for any sensory meal time teating plan. Our spoon tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
The size and shape of the spoon bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation. They are very specifically designed to be "just the right" size for young children - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food. When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the spoon tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
The spoon tip comes in two different versions - hard or soft. The softer version (blue) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex. The spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years depending on their mouth size. The size of each spoon measures approximately 3'' (7.6 cm) x 0.75'' (1.9cm) x 0.25" (0.6 cm).
They are dishwasher safe and made from medical grade materials that DO NOT contain any lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex.
The spoon tips are NOT toys. Direct adult supervision is required at all times.
Ordering and shipping
This listing is to purchase 1 x spoon tip.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||Approx 3 x .75 x .25" inches|
|Suitable From||6 months|
|Features||Works with Ark's Z-Vibe products.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: