Brainbox Brain Links - Chemical Reactions
- A linking card game that teaches and tests players
- Perfect for classroom resource for KS3, KS4 and A Level Science
- Fun tool for all ages
- Box contains 52 full colour playing cards and 3 rule cards.
- Suitable for ages 11+
Brainbox Links offers you a really fun and interesting way to cement a students knowledge of chemical reaction. Suitable for students at KS3, KS4 and A'Level. The two games really do honestly offer active learning through play as students are positively engaged in the games for some time.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49
Brainbox Brainlinks - Chemical Reactions
This is a brilliant classroom resource and teaching aid for science students at KS3, KS4 and A'Level stages. Essentially, this linking card game that teaches chemicals, formulas, reactants and products alongside the basic vocabulary required to talk chemical reactions.
There are two games to choose from. The first involves students collecting the correct cards required to complete a chemical reaction. The second game is about collecting as many cards as you can. Here, knowledge is really tested as cards are won depending on how much you know about chemicals, formulas, reactants and products.
The rules are simply and can be easily picked up in a few minutes of play so it's perfect to play in the classroom among peers.
|Brand||Green Board Games|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2 x 6 cm|
|Suitable From||11 years|
|Features||Educational linking card game about chemical reactions.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: