Brainbox Brain Links Solar System
- Fun linking card game that takes players through the solar system
- Fun facts about thr Sun, Planets, moons and more
- Really creative and fun way to teach science
- Perfect for KS3 Science classes
- Age: 11+
This two player linking card game offers KS3 children a fun and interesting way of learning the solar system. To win, they have to make connections between concepts and processes as they try and link the cards in play with their hand. It's educational, supports the current National Curriculum and is a perfect classroom resource for rounding off and revision.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49
Brainbox Brainlinks - Solar system
Take a fact finding journey through the solar system with this fun linking card game. This useful (and effective) teaching aid helps science students gain additional understanding of the solar system and more.
Children are taken on a scientific journey as they play the linking game. Each of the cards show explanatory pictures with facts about the sun, moon satellites, astronaughts and space exploration. Children are asked to take turns. Their aim is to link the cards that come up to their hand or those in play. They have to think about processes and how the solar system works to make these connections. And... if a link is not found another card must be picked up. The first player to lay all their cards wins. Throughout he game, players are kept actively engaged as they try and remember the facts of the processes involved.
The rules are simply and can be easily picked up in a few minutes of play so it's perfect to play in the classroom to round off a science lesson.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2 x 6 cm|
|Suitable From||11 years|
|Features||Aids Science Learning|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: