BrainBox Horrible Histories Vile Villains
- Learn about how vile these Villans really were in true Horrible Histories style
- This is a fun observation and memory recall game
- Perfect for any true Horrible Histories Fan
- Age: 8+
Who did Guy Fawkes want to blow up and how? Is it true that Cleopatra VII married her brother? There are just some of the fascinating facts you'll learn about the world most notorious villains.A truly brilliant Horrible Histories game.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £11.99
Special Price £10.99
Brainbox Horrible Histories - Vile Villains
Who ate the hearts of their sons for dinner? Who claimed to be the 'Sun God'? Find out first hand how vile these villains really were. The cards show glimpses and great facts about some of the worlds worst villains. It's full or gore and illustrated and written in true Horrible Histories style.
Each individual playing card covers a particular villain and what they were notorious for. It may be Attila The Hun, Ivan the Terrible or Guy Fawkes. Answer questions on when did they live, what are they (in)famous for and how did they die.
The game can be played alone or with friends and family at home, school or on your travels.
How to play...
A player studies a card until a timer runs out and then see if they can answer one of the questions based on what they have seen and read. They are designed to test observation and recall skills and knowledge of the subject matter. BrainBox Vile Villains can be played as a single play or in a group environment. The quickness of the game and it's sturdy and convenient box design makes it an ideal game to take away on holidays.
Contents: 54 question cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Manufacturers Recommended Age: 8+
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Box Size H12.5 x W12.5 x W12.5cm|
|Suitable From||8 years|
|Features||Minimum 70% recycled material|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: