- Visual memory recall game packed with facts about the history, culture and sport of Ireland.
- BrainBox is a fast and fun educational game
- BrainBox is a great way of improving children's observational skills
- BrainBox can be played individually or together or with friends
- Suitable for children aged 8+
Brainbox Ireland is a fun visual memory game for children who have an interest in Ireland, it's famous landmarks and culture. There are 71 cards covering lots of interesting topics. It's a fun factual game that broadens geographical knowledge.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £11.99
Special Price £10.99
Brainbox Ireland Memory Game
This brilliant visual recall game can be played at home or at school amongst friends and family. The aim is to test your observational skills and memory recall in 10 second rounds where you study a subject card about Ireland and then answer a question. (This can be increased if you want to make the game easier).
The subject cards interesting facts and pictures that explore the whole of Ireland. How much do you know about County Wicklow or Dingle Bay Dolphin for example. It really is a great quiz game to test existing knowledge or introduce people to the beautiful Irish country and culture.
How to play:
There are 71 cards in the Brainbox Around The World game pack. The object of the game is to study a chosen card for 10 seconds and then answer a question. For younger children, you can drop or extend the timer to give them more time for their memory recall to kick in. If your child answers correctly, they can keep the card. In a game of more than one player, the winner is the child who has the most cards.
71 Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die
Number of players: 1 or more
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Box Size H12.5 x W12.5 x W12.5cm|
|Suitable From||8 years|
|Features||Minimum 70% recycled material|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: