BrainBox Lets Learn Spanish
- Learn and enhance your Spanish language skills
- Features common phrases about your body, house, days of the week, seasons and telling the time
- Single or multiplayer games
- Suitable for children aged 8+
Hola, children can learn key phrases from the Spanish vocabulary in a fun and interesting way that engages their minds. They are able to reinforce what they know by answering bilingual questions after studying an everyday scene. Start with the easy level and then advance to the harder level as children show signs of emerging language skills.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £11.99
Special Price £9.99
Brainbox - Lets Learn Spanish
This is a brilliant memory recall game suitable for children and adults. It can be played indiviually or amongst friends and family at school or at home. No pens, pencils or paper are needed. Just great observation and a good memory.
Brainbox Spainish offers you a fun and interactive way to learn key Spanish words and phrases that are used for daily life in Spain.
- sunny days
- seaside holidays
- sporting activities
How to play:
The aim of this game is simply to improve children's Spanish vocabulary. Children study one of the games cards. The cards contain an English word and its Spanish equilivant. After 10 seconds, players roll a dice and answer a question based on two levels of difficulty.
Level One uses only the foreign words on the card, but might say, for example, 'What colour is le toit?' (What colour is the roof?).
Level Two, the questions are entirely in the target language.
This BrainBox game is the ideal teaching resource to help children to improve their Spanish vocabulary. Telling the time, seasons of the year and places children like to visit are all topics that will help them to improve their German language skills.
Contents: Game Cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 x eight sided die
Suitable for ages: 8 years and over
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Box Size H12.5 x W12.5 x W12.5cm|
|Suitable From||8 years|
|Features||Minimum 70% recycled material|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: