Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty Kit
- Create your own custom thinking putty
- Contains 11 putty kits, instructional mat, empty putty tins, crayons and labels
- Great therapeutic aid and stress reliever
- Finished creations glow in the dark
- For children aged 8+
Make your own thinking putties with this inspirational Mixed by Me Kit. Crazy Aaron has provided everything you need to make super cool designs that shimmer, glow and/or sparkle. The choice is yours. Plus decorate and label your own tins. Children absoutely love this kit as it gives lots of opportunity for creative play.
Availability: In stock
Crazy Aaron's Mixed By Me Putty Kit
Create your own custom coloured thinking putty. This kit contains everything you need to mix your own colours with a special effect of your choice. Make it shimmer, glow or sparkle as you mix and match different coloured putty and effect tins together. It's great value for money as there are 11 small tins of putty included along with instructions, empty tins, crayons and labels. It's perfect for any budding scientist or child that loves to explore colour, shapes and textures.
It is also a perfect therapeutic aid for children on the autism spectrum. Many children benefit from making their own personalised design. It is something they own and subsequently brings a lot of comfort and peace in stressful situations.
Some parents are concerned about the mess thinking putty could potentially create. Crazy Aaron has asked us to tell you that they have a full list of instructions telling you what to do if kids get it stuck to them or furniture. You can find the link on our main category page here.
With that said, all general feedback we've had from parents is that Crazy Aaron is super fun and value for money as it keeps children entertained for hours. They love it and you can share all of your finished creations on Crazy Aaron's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages. He loves to see what you've created.
- Five tins of clear putty,
- Three concentrated colour putties,
- Three special effect putties (sparkle, shimmer and glow)
- Instructional mat
- Six coloured pencils
- One mixed by me tin to hold your components
- Five extra labels for your tins
|Brand||Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty|
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Suitable From||6 years|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: