Dual Colour S Shape Sensory Liquid Showers (set of 3) - Blue, Green and Pink
- A fun, vibrant liquid motion set of 3 colourful motion timers.
- This is a simple liquid shower early years resource.
- Your children turn it upside down to watch and enjoy two streams of liquid cascade to the bottom.
- This is endless fun, very simple and completely safe to use due to its robust design.
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Choking Hazard - Small Parts.
In stock for shipping to UK and Worldwide addresses. A full product description is provided below.
Availability: In stock
These are transparent liquid motion showers. Each one shows a vibrant colour (green, teal and pink) which attracts your childs attention. When playing with them, your child simply turns them upside down to watch two streams of liquid cascade to the bottom.
This highly visual sensory activity is praised as a fun and stimulating early years resource for younger children.
Turn any of these 3 colourful liquid sensory shapes upside down and watch the two streams of liquid cascade to the bottom to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 130 x 95mm.
Advisory note: Liquid timers are filled with mineral oil, please take care as staining may occur if broken which in many cases can be removed with detergent and water. We recommend placing on a coaster or mat as a precaution. Do not let anyone regardless of age wonder around with one in their hands as they will break if dropped on a hard floor.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||Height 13cm x 9.5cm|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||2 streams of liquid cascade to the bottom|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here:
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49