Easy Hold Discovery Set
Our discovery set contains 6 items; 3 x transparent acrylic colour panels (red, blue and yellow), a magnifying lens (with 3 x magnification) and a reverse concave and convex mirror. This great value for money set is in stock today. We offer you a price match guarantee, lots of postage options, free delivery over £30 and a refunds policy. We also accept purchase orders from schools and professional organisations. You can read our full product details below.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £35.99
Special Price £29.99
Everything your little explorers need in 1 set
Our Discovery Set features 6 different items making it great value for money. Your little ones can enjoy using 3 different colour panels (red, blue and yellow) alongside a magnifying lens and reverse double mirror containing a concave and convex mirror.
With this complete set, your children can see the world in different shades of solour. They can stack the colour panels together to mix colours or place them on a light box to see different tones. hey can also see the world in red, blue or yellow hues. The magnifying lens magnifies objects to 3 x their real size and the concave and convex mirrors focus, distort and change shapes and sizes depending on which side is being used. All of these items give your children lots of opportunities to explore their world, nature and apply the basic principals of early science in a fun way.
Each of the six individual items are cased in easy hold frames which are made from the solid rubberwood. This eco friendly and durable hardwood material won't warp in the months or years to come and offers a safe learning resource that children can use on the move. It also works well as a provision for children with disabilities.
The size of the frames are 185mm x 120mm and the mirrors measure 80mm in diameter making it just right for little hand to hold easily.
Teachers learning checklist
This product support early years national curriculum in the following ways:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
|Dimensions||185 x 120 mm|
|Suitable From||12 months|
|Features||Can be Stacked and Used on a Lightbox|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: