Edushape Fish n Spell
- Fish for letters in a water tray, bath tub or paddling pool
- Develops hand-eye coordination and dexterity as children try to catch the letters
- Really fun spelling game
- Bright foam letters are resistant to mould and mildew
- Suitable for ages 3+
Fish n Spell is a brilliant spelling game that can played in a water tray, paddling pool or in the bath at home. Pop the letters in the water, attach your bait, cast your rod and catch as many letters as you can. It teaches children letter association, how to spell words as well as being an ideal hand eye coordination game and fine motor skill activity for children aged 3+. Learning through play at its very best.
Availability: In stock
Fish n Spell Water Game
This water and bath toy has become one of our most popular hand eye coordination games. It's really easy to play and provides endless fun for children who like to play in the bath or in a water tray at school. It's really educational too and is one of the more popular spelling games for kids.
How to play:
Pop the soft foam letters into the water. Attach the bait to you fishing rod (use the large bait for easy play and the smaller bait to make catching the fish more of a challenge), cast off your rod and then see what letters you can catch. There are 94 letters in total making it ideal to play amongst siblings in the bath or a few classroom children. Plus, when wet the letters will stick to any other wet flat surface meaning they don't have to fish, they can write words on the sode of the bath tub for example.
The foam letters are bright and colourful and resistant to mildew and mould. It's a durable spelling game, a fun fishing game and one of the best bath toys we've seen.
4 fishing rods, 4 baits (2 x small, 2 x large), 94 letters
Notes before purchase:
The foam bait and foam letters must be wet for them to stick together. If they're not wet, then the child will be unable to pick the pieces up with the fishing rod. Not for children under 3 as small parts present a choking hazard.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Package dimensions: 28.5 x 5 x 22 cm|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Water Play, 116 pcs|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: