Grotto Pencil Grips - Pack of 5
- The Grotto pencil grip has a useful finger guard to stop the thumb and index finger from crossing over the barrel of pens and pencils
- Encourages use of the important tripod grasp
- Suitable for use from age 3.
- Suitable for left and right handed users
- This listing is for a pack of 5 Grotto Pencil Grips in mixed colours
Great value for money, pack of five grips for use at home or school. Use all three together on different pens and pencils or let you child choose a new colour each day. Also ideal if you have more than one child who needs use of this pencil grip.
Availability: In stock
Grotto Pencil Grip - Pack of 5
This is a listing for a pack of three grotto pencil grips. We will randomly select a mix of five colours for you.
These particular grips are officially patented pencil grips which have been designed and tested by pediatric occupational therapists (handwriting specialists). This grip is particulary useful for younger children trying to establish their first pencil grasps.
How the grotto pencil grip aids handwriting practice
This grip is a large and more firmer pencil grip which has been specifically designed to provide lots of feedback to the students fingers. It's aim is to develop the tripod pencil grasp which is a 3 finger grasp, where the thumb, index finger and middle finger work as one unit. Essentially, the key benefits of choosing this grip over others.
- It immediately decreases hand fatigue and the amount of pressure transferred through the users fingers.
- With constant use, it increases writing endurance
- It enhances pencil control whilst training the hand muscles to work correctly when writing
Ordering and shipping
This is a listing for five grotto pencil grips in an assortment of colours. Please note that the pencil shown in the photograph is for illustration purposes only and is not supplied as part of this pack.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: