Jumbo Ultra Pencil Grip - Metallic Colours
- This large version of Ultra Pencil Grip is 40% bigger than the standard version
- Jumbo size offers user additional support and comfort
- The large and soft design allows extra control when handwriting
- Suitable for right and left handed users
- Choose one of 8 metallic colours
This pencil grip is highly rated by teachers, occupational therapists and parents. It's larger size gives the user added comfort and stability. It's ideal for Dyslexic users and / or children and adults with hyper mobility issues. Can be used on pens, pencils and crayons.
Availability: In stock
Jumbo Ultra Pencil Grip - Metallic Colours
Please note this lisiting is for ONE JUMBO ULTRA GRIP in a metallic colour of your choice. The listing for the standard size in this colourwave can be found here instead.
Our JUMBO Ultra Pencil Grip is a really effective grip and comes recommended as one of the best by teachers, doctors and occupational therapists.
Developed by educational therapist Dr. Lois Provda, this pencil grip is favoured by children and adults for its ease of use. This larger size provides extended comfort and support up to the first and second knuckles.
Essentially, the Ultra Grip is a soft moulded grip which aims to encourage finger placement for those who continiously cross their fingers and / or hold onto their writing instrument too tightly. It is ambidextrous and has a 'L' and 'R' clearly marked on it to identify the correct positioning for both left and right handed users. Plus, it can be used on any writing and drawing instruments such as pens, pencils and crayons.
Summary of key benefits....
- It's easy and comfortable to use which is ideal for those with a dimished grip
- it's ergonomic design stops hand fatigue and offers pain relief
- It has a natural feel to it as it teaches the correct hand positioning to improve control
- It has clear indications of where a users thumb and index fingers should be placed
- Suitable for both left and right users
Ordering and Shipping
This listing is for ONE grip in your choice of metallic colour. Choose from metallic green, metallic light blue, metallic pink, metallic purple, metallic red, metallic blue, metallic silver and metallic yellow.
The group photo is for illustrative purposes only to enable you to see what colours are available.
We have the Jumbo Ultra Pencil Grip in stock ready for immediate dispatch as a single or bulk order to UK or Worldwide addresses.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||Length Approx 5cm|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here:
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £3.49