Limited Edition Tangle - Textured DNA Glow Puzzle No Packaging
- The Tangle Textured DNA GLow is a wonderful therapeutic sensory toy that glows and reacts differently under different lighting conditions
- It's bumpy, twisty and bright textured surface offers a great sensory experience
- it's size uncoiled is 18.8 cm
- Tangles do pull apart into small pieces and connect back together
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old as small parts create a choking hazard
Limited Quantity Remaing of this popular tangle.
Availability: Out of stock
Tangle DNA Glow Puzzle No Original Packaging
Tangles are new and supplied in polybags only as we have just a few left. Colours Vary.
This toy from Tangle Creations is a innovative sensory aid and stress toy. Its ergonomic approach to stress relief and hand therapy allows the user to feel hand and mind relaxation. It particularly suits children and adults with Autism, ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome as it acts as a calming distraction tool when they are stressed, upset or when you find them constantly fiddling with things they should be! It has also been proved its worth as an effective learning aid focuses minds.
How does the Tangle DNA Glow Puzzle work?
Tangle Twisted DNA reacts differently under different lighting conditions. It has textured pieces that really appeal to children and adults who are relaxed by touch and visual sensory aids.
Popular reasons for why our customers by tangles:
It is one of the best fidget toys you can buy. The quality is excellent and the colours are relaxing and pleasing to the eye
Engages rehabilitation patients with ease
It is a learning aid that can ease disruptive fidgety behaviour
It can improve hand muscles by strengthening fine motor muscles in the hand
Dispels anxiety through its calming and twisting movements
Helps children (and adults) break bad habits such as nail biting and nose picking
Important Safety Information
This tangle has small pieces that can be pulled apart into small pieces and then clipped back together. Therefore it is not suitable for children under 3 years old due to small these parts creating a choking hazard. Also when in small pieces, the tangle toy is not broken - this is what it is meant to do.
If buying for a special needs child, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child/adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable. tink n stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Pulls apart and clips back together|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: