Mohdoh Travel - Tame your Travel Sickness
- Mouldable Aromatherapy Dough containing 3 essential oils; Rosewood, Mandarin and Petitgrain
- The essential oils are vapourised, inhaled and absorbed into your skin as you play with it
- Travel is a fun way to treat motion sickness
- These unique, therapeutic elements combine to form a powerful, holistic therapy that really works.
- Mohdoh will last approx 3 months after opening.
In stock for shipping to UK and Worldwide addresses. A full product description is provided below.
Availability: In stock
Mohdoh Travel offers you a competely holistic approach to treat car, train and air travel sickenss.. The colours and textures of the dough have been carefully selected to work in conjunction with the 3 aromas that the essential oils release. The synergistic effects of touch and smell have been shown to be very effective in treating the symptoms of travel sickness. Plus the tactile nature of the dough has an incredibly soothing and calming effect on the user.
More about the essential oils used
Rosewood: as the name suggests is taken from the wood of the tree. The oil is calming and centering whilst bringing about empowerment.
Mandarin: taken from the madarin tree is very warming and soothing. It gently calms nerves and comforts emotions and is especially good for soothing fractious children.
Petitgrain: is taken from the oranage tree leaves and twigs. It rfruity and sweet aroma has a very uplifting effect whilst it releases nervous stress and tension.
How it works
As the travel dough is moulded, the carefully selected essential oils are vaporized, inhaled and absorbed by the skin as its played with it. You will notice a difference in your child as the therapy begins to work. At the same time the specially selected colour of travel helps to visually soothe and relax their mind. Its colour is carefully selected to help rebalance the energy centres. These unique, therapeutic elements combine to form a powerful, holistic therapy that really works.
Mohdoh Travel is 100 percent non toxic, fully complies with EN71 safety legislation and uses only the purest natural essential oils.
Mohdoh Travel will last for approx 3 months from opening.
Mohdoh is supplied is a 50g tub. Place the dough in the pot after use and close the lid tightly. This will allow you to use Headeeze for 30 uses lasting for approximately 10 minutes a time.
Aqua, Cellulose, Polyvinylidene Chloride, Glycerine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Modified Starch, Liquid Paraffin, Boric Acid, Triethanolomine, Acrylic Polymer, Polysiloxane, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77202, Acticide LA, Aniba Rosaeodora, Citrus Reticulate, Citrus Aurantium.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Suitable From||3 years|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: