My First Animal Snap and Pairs Game
- Animal Themed Snap and pairs card game
- Encourages word association as children pair the image and the animal name as a word
- Includes: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
- Suitable for ages: 5+
- Number of players: 1 or more
This great animal snap and matching pairs game is a family favourite. They do emphasis word association so work best with children that are 5+ or can at least recognise the animal names and sounds in text form as well as by the illustrations. Two great games that last approximately 10 minutes each.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49
Animal Themed Snap and Matching Pairs Card Deck
What noise does a dog make? What is a small cat called? Help the little ones make early word associations with this easy to use deck of cards. They can play bot snap and matching pairs by using pictures of animals to then match them with the names of their young or the sounds they make. For example dog, puppy and woof would all snap with each other.
How to play snap:
To play Snap, all you have to do is match the animal cards together.
How to play matching pairs:
In order to play pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down. Then turn two over at a time to see if they match. If they do then you keep them, if not you turn them back face down with the aim to collect all the cards. This is a great concentration game for kids as the colourful images are easy to remember.
Contents: 55 playing cards and a rule card
Number of players: 1 or 2 if turn taking is managed well.
|Brand||Green Board Games|
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Playing Card Size H8.7 x W5.5 cm|
|Suitable From||5 years|
|Features||52 full-colour playing cards plus 3 information cards|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: