Precious Gems Putty
- Elastic, bouncy, and sticky, this putty is a fun activity that'll last for hours.
- Faceted sparkles glitter vividly on the toy.
- Named after one of the finest stones in the world, Burmese Ruby's red colour is as deep as the gem's.
Crazy Aarons Precious Gems Putty is available in a medium sized tin (8cm) and 3 colours: Bermese Ruby, Ceylon Sapphire and Persian Emerald that truly capture and convey the essence of these wonderful and powerful gems.
Availability: In stock
Precious Gems Putty
Revered for their beauty, power and mystique, precious gems have been fascinating people of all cultures for centuries and has been replicated in Crazy Aaron's new putty range. The colour waves have been created to capture the essence of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.
3 colours to choose from:
- Burmese Ruby - Burmese Rubies are known to be some of the finest in the world. Based on the deep red colour of this gem, Burnese Ruby Thinking Putty is deep, sparkly, gorgeous and powerful. It shimmers in your hands to give off a sense of love and energy.
- Ceylon Sapphire - The Ceylon region is world renowned for producing the largest and most beautiful sapphires in the world. Ceylon Sapphire Thinking Putty gleams with brilliant blue shimmers that represent the stones unique hue and superior quality. This particular colour brings about a sense of peace and strength.
- Persian Emerald - Exotic and rich with history, the ancient lands of Persia produced many of the imperial emeralds worn by Royals. Symbolising life, energy and growth, Persian Emerald Thinking Putty shimmers with verdant green glitter which is a as green and as shiny as the gem itself.
Available in one size
A medium tin of putty is supplied.
Is thinking Putty safe?
Our Thinking Putty is safety tested and complies with all USA and European toy safety standards. It is non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances. It is also wheat and gluten free. It is recommended for ages 3 years and over as small parts represent a choking hazard.
Will it stain my clothes or make a mess?
Sometimes the most fun products have the potential to stain. It's best left in its tin when not in use. If, however, it is left on fabric there is a possibilty that it may melt into the fibers. In this instance rubbing alcohol will remove the putty but colorants may stain certain fabrics.
A note about returns on this item
We are happy to accept returns of this item if unopened and returned in it's original packaging. But once opened we are unable to accept returns of this item for hygiene reasons.
|Brand||Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty|
|Safety Notice||Not for children under 3 yrs. Choking Hazard|
|Dimensions||Medium Tin (8cm)|
|Suitable From||6 years|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: