Rory's Story Cubes - Actions
- Rory's Story Cubes Voyages is a fun, non competitive game for players aged 6+
- Contains 9 dice each with 6 embossed images on. Connect them together to make a story
- These 54 pictograms in ACTIONS are based on the most frequently used verbs.
- Play individually or in a group
- Suitable for children aged 6+
This action edition is slightly different to Rory's original and voyages set. Interpretations of images tend to more specific and are therefore best suited to advanced players who know of the story telling concept and have one or more of the other sets. When mixed with sets, the action verbs add a kick to any story as they introduce new twists and turns. Ideal for schools teaching literacy and language. Plus writing clubs looking for ice breakers.
Availability: In stock
Rory's Story Cubes - Actions Edition
This brilliant literacy aid helps children develop their imagination, critical thinking and linking skills. This actions edition has pictures of the most frequently used action verbs embossed on 6 faces of 9 story cubes (or dice). This creates 54 images which gives you over a million linking combinations. Essentially children use the cubes as a prompt for having their own ideas and can feel very rewarded as they become more creatively inventive with their story ideas over time.
The actions edition from the Rory Story Cubes collection is a more advanced kit as the images are slightly more specific. It does, however, mix well with other versions such as the original set for example. Many schools use the action story cubes in lessons as they help teach language skills and improve understanding of action verbs. Writing clubs have also found them of use as they become an invaluable tool for ice breaking among members.
Size of cubes:
The size of the dice are 8 x 2.9 x 7.5 cm. The same size as normal playing dice you find in games. If you are wanting bigger dice, then we have a Rory's Story Cubes Max version which is larger than this pocked sized one.
|Brand||Rory's Story Cubes|
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||H7.5 x W8 x D3 cm|
|Suitable From||6 years|
|Features||9 Story Cubes based on the most frequently used verbs.|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: