Snap and Pairs - Times Tables Snap
- A fun maths game to help children learn their times tables.
- Children will become more confident with this important skill, they will be trying to snap sums like 4x3 with 6x2 or 5x4 to the number 20.
- Snap encourages quick responses and Pairs help memory recall and matching skills.
- Suitable for KS2 Maths Learning
- Age: 7+
This resource is great for helping children to understandtimes tables. This unique pack of cards asks them to snap match times tables. This will help them to become faster and more confident with their maths skills.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: £3.99
Special Price £3.49
Times Table Snap and Matching Pairs Games
This bright and colourful card deck makes a great resource for helping children to grasp and understand times tables.
How to play snap:
To play Snap, children will be trying to match cards which are equal to say the number 20. The matching cards could be 10 x 2, 4 x5 or 5 x4 and so on. This is to really encourage and foster more mental maths skills.
How to play matching pairs:
In order to play pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down. Then turn two over at a time to see if they match. If they do then you keep them, if not you turn them back face down with the aim to collect all the cards. This is a great concentration game for kids as the colourful images are easy to remember.
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 x rule cards and a self checking guide.
Number of players: 1 or 2 if turn taking is managed well.
|Brand||Green Board Games|
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Playing Card Size H8.7 x W5.5 cm|
|Suitable From||7 years|
|Features||52 full-colour playing cards plus 3 information cards|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: