Tangle Brain Tools - Think Edition
- Twistable hand therapy featuring a new ergonomic design
- It's a perfect rehabilitation tangle for hands and fingers
- It's size is H 10” (25cm) x W 10'' (25 cm) x 7.5” (19.5cm)
- It is covered with soft rubberised material that gives maximum tactile sensory input
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Choking Hazard due to small parts
New for 2017. Brain Tools Think is a very tactile fiddle toy and hand rehabilitation tool. It is ideal for children with SEN needs and adults who need help increasing hand and finger strength as well as joint mobility. Available in two lovely colour waves.
Availability: In stock
Tangle Brain Tools Collection - Tangle Think Edition
Tangle Brain Tools is a whole new collection of tangles for 2017. It is slightly different to our other tangles....
- It features a latex-free rubberised outer casing that features lots and lots of textured bumps
- It is slighty larger in diameter than the other Brain Tool Tangle - Imagine
Great SEN Fiddle Toy
Tangle Think particular suits children and adults with Autism, ADHD and Asperger Syndrome as it acts as a calming distraction tool when they are stressed, upset or when you find them constantly fiddling with things they should be. The many and large textured bumps make this particular tangle a very popular sensory toy for people who like lots of tactile stimulation. The system of rotating and interconnecting links can be twisted, turned, bent, coiled and shaped into an endless amount of shapes.
Perfect Hand Therapy Toy
The increased length and diameter of the interconnecting pieces make Tangle Think a really good rehabilitation tool for hands and fingers. Fiddling with the tangle and moving it through your hands works the fine motor muscles needed to build hand and finger strength. Plus, the bright colours and amazing textured surface make this a fun piece of hand therapy equipment. It will appeal tp users and will improve the users range of hand motion, strengthen finger muscles and rehabilitate joints. Complete instructions are included.
Important Safety Information
Not suitable for children under 3. If buying for a special needs child, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child/adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable. tink n stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Dimensions||Length Approx 18cm|
|Features||Rubberised and Textured|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: