Tangle Jr - Girls and Boys Starter Set
- A variety of 3 girl colour and 3 boy colour tangles in one set
- Siblings can enjoy these fiddle toys together
- 5cm when coiled. 18cm when uncoiled
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Choking Hazard - Small Parts
They'll be no more sibling rivalry with this great value for money boys and girls tangle starter set. Featuring our most popular tangles (Jr. Classic, Jr. Textured and Jr. Fuzzy). It's a lovely way to buy a fiddle toy for all members of your family without anyone feeling left out. You'll find full details of which tangles are included below.
Availability: In stock
Girls and Boys Jr Tangle Set 1
This is a great value for money set if you are looking for buy tangles for both boys and girls.
The 6 tangle toys included in the set are:
- 2 x Smooth Tangle Jr Classics (in one boy and one girl colour)
- 2 x Tangle Jr Textured (in one boy and one girl colour)
- 2 x Tangle Jr Fuzzy (already in unisex colours).
Each tangle has its own unique characteristics and offers your child different textures and colours to manipulate and feel. The set offers you a good way of finding out your childs preferences.
Why tangles are great fiddle toys
- It is one of the best fidget toys you can buy
- It is a learning aid as it re-focuses and improves concentration
- It is a therapy tool. The movement improves hand muscles and strengthens fine motor skills (perfect for improving handwriting)
- Helps children (and adults) break bad habits such as nail biting, nose picking, overeating and smoking
Tangle Creations, the manufacturers are constantly the changing colour options. There may be times when we have new stock that your tangles may differ slightly frm those shown in the product photography above. However, for all orders we receice, we will send 3 x boy colours and 3 x girl colour Tangles as described above .Please note the Tangle Fuzzy is only available in one colour option as it is a unisex colour themed tangle.
Please note the size of these tangles from the description above. They are small, come apart and pops back together. Due to these deliberately separating pieces, all six of the tangle toys included in this set are not suitable for children under 3 years or anyone who puts things in their mouth. Choking Hazard.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||5cm Coiled, 18cm when uncoiled|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Pulls apart and clips back together|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: