Tangle Snapz Charm Bracelet
- Friendship charm bracelet made by Tangle Creations
- It's a brilliant fidget toy and stress aid as well as a trendy fashion accessory
- The bracelet is made up of 12 x 2cm interconnecting with two coin charms which pull apart and connect back together
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Small parts create a choking hazard
The perfect friendship charm bracelet for children who love tangle toys. It's bright, colourful and a trendy accessory for young wrists. Like other tangles, it can be twisted, pulled apart and put back together. This friendship bracelet though has special lucky charms that can be collected and traded with friends.
Availability: In stock
tangle Friendship Braclet
This is a lovely friendship bracelet is a fun and trendy accessory for your child to wear. The friendship band can be pulled apart and the charms and beads swapped with friends or other bracelets in their collection. The multi coloured connectors make it bright and cheerful and the featured lovely hearts charms, stars and coins make it a perfect gift for a little girls birthday. It's perfectly sized to fit young wrists.
The friendship bracelets features all of the other amazing things that our junior classic tangles have. Wearers can take it off and start twiddling with it for immediate relief from nervous and anxious behaviour. It de-stresses and relaxed young minds as it is easily twisted and manipulated through the fingers.
Important Safety Information
This friendship tangle has small pieces that can be pulled apart and then clipped back together. Because of these separating pieces. this tangle bracelet is not suitable for children under 3 years as it becomes a choking hazard.
Also when it is in small pieces, the tangle toy is not broken - you are able to break it apart and put it back together. It is meant to do this as part of the de-stressing process.
If buying for a special needs child, please check suitability before purchasing. You know your child/adult better than anyone else and what is or isn't suitable. tink n stink cannot be held responsible for a toy not being appropriate for your child.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Made up from 12 x 2cm Interconnecting Pieces|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Pulls apart and clips back together|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: