Upper and Lowercase Writing Practice (Right Handed)
- Educational learning mat that helps reinforce upper and lowercase letter formation
- Wipe on, wipe clean A4 reversible handwriting practice worksheet
- Consistent with KS1 national curriculum - as taught in schools.
- This learning mat is A4 in size and is for right handed users only
This really helpful learning mat focuses on upper and lowercase handwriting practice for right handed children studying the current KS1 syllabus in primary schools.
By using the mat, children can accurately practice letter formation and learn the tricky basics well. The mat is completely reusable so children can practice improving handwriting by wiping clean and starting again if they need to. Another version for left handed children is available. You can find it
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £3.49
Educational Learning Mats
Upper and lowercase handwriting worksheets featuring the whole alphabet for right handed students
This bright and colourful learning mat is perfect for children needing to improve handwriting. The mat itself is double sided where the full alphabet in upper and owercase is featured on one side and trace lines on the reverse. It is here where children can follow the dots in order to practice basic letter formation. If they don't quite get it right, the mat can be wiped clean in order for them to start again.
The learning mats we purchase are the original mats and have been designed and created in line with the current KS1 Literacy National Curriculum. This means that this mat encourages practice of the techniques taught in school making a direct link between school and home. The mats are parent and teacher designed so that the fundamental building blocks of learning to write are covered in a fun but necessary way.
For KS1 children aged between 3 and 6 years.
|Brand||Educational Learning Mats|
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Aids Key Stage 1 Learning|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: