Wikki Stix in Rainbow Colours
- Wiki Stix are colourful threads that you can bend and stick
- Make shapes, letters and words
- This pack includes 24 colourful Wikki Stix
- Suitable for age: 3+
This rainbow pack is great as an introduction to the wonderful world of Wikki Stix or can be add on pack to one of our activity set. It features all of the colours of the rainbow. Wikki Stix allow you to participate in non messy creative play with your children. Watch the video below to see how.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £2.99
Wikki Stix Rainbow Colours Pack
This wonderful and safe art set is ideal for budding artists, messers and fidgety children. This particular activity pack contains 24 brightly coloured wikki stix in the colours of the rainbow. The stix can be stuck together, bent and manipulated in to all sorts of different shapes, letters and words. If children struggle with imaginative play, there is also an instruction sheet included giving them lots of arts and crafts ideas.
What exactly are Wikki Stix
They are lengths of colourful thread which is enhanced with mmicrocrystalline food-grade non-toxic wax. It is similar to the kind used in bubble gum and lipstick. The how to video below shows how they work.
I've never heard of them before..are they safe?
They are completely safe for children to play with and do not contain any toxic, latex, gluten or nut traces. They are made in America and conform to both the U.S. Consumer Safety Standards (ASTM D-4236) and (F-963) as well as the European Standard BS5665/EN71.
Contents: 84 Wikki Stix in 16 different colours (sizes are 48'' x 8'' = 121cm x 20cm, and 36'' x 6'' = 91cm x 15cm). Plus an 8 page booklet, multi-play board and a handy storage bag.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||24 Wikki Stix in Six different colours|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: