ARK's Chew Dude Chew Necklace
- A safe, wearable and discreet necklace for children and adults
- Helps to calm, soothe and self-regulate during times of stress
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Suitable for children aged 5+
ARK's Chew Dude Figurine Chew Necklace is perfect for children who just need something safe to chew and bite. You can purchase the chew necklace in 3 different levels of toughness (soft - mild chewers, Xtra Tough (XT) for moderate chewers and Xtra Xtra Tough (XXT) for strong aggressive chewers. It has a breakaway cord for added safety.
Availability: In stock
Ark's CHEW DUDE Chewable Figurine Necklace
ARK's Chew Dude™ is a chewable figure necklace that measures about 1.5" at the widest part and 2.5" tall. The main torso is just under .5" thick. It's a great option for chewing with your front teeth Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Each pendant measures about 1.5" at the widest part, 2.5" tall, and the main torso is just under 0.5" thick, it's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, see other ARK chewelry). Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
The breakaway cord is 36 inches (91cm) long but can be shortened by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Please note: because of its wider shape, each level of the Chew Dude™ may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to order the Chew Dude™ in the standard level.
A note about choosing the correct colour for your child
Like all other Ark chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Ordering and shipping
Please NOTE that only ONE pendant is supplied in a colour of your choice. The group photo is for illustration of colours only. Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Additional cords are also an optional add-on. Colour hues may vary slightly.
|Dimensions||Approx 1.5" widest part, 2.5" tall, torso just under 0.5" thick|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.