ARK's Lip Straw Topper
- Encourage tongue retraction
- Naturally exercise the mouth muscles
- Prevent the straw from going too far back in the mouth
- Trim the mouthpiece over time to gradually increase the difficulty
- FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
These straw toppers aim to give your children a good oral exercise workout whilst stopping them from excessivly biting straws. More product information is detailed below.
Don't forget, we will always offer you friendly and helpful customer service alongside a refunds policy, price matching, easy payment options and loads of delivery options. There are many reasons to like us.
Availability: In stock
Lip Straw Topper
Mealtime fun that limits excesstive straw biting whilst improving tongue retration.
This oral motor tool gives your children excellent oral mouth exercises that are specific to recorrecting difficultites with lip closure, tongue retraction, check tension, excessive straw biting and popping items too far back in your mouth. The lip blocks naturally exercise your mouth muscles to build your oral tone, discourage tongue thrusting, decrease tongue protrusionhilst overall tongue and lip positioning.The mouthpiece (the extension that goes in the mouth) measures 3/4" in length. The face of the Lips measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and 1.5 inches tall.
Flexible difficulty levels
Our lips are firm yet flexible. This means that you can trim the mouthpiece over time to increase the oral motor difficulty.
At the time of purchase, your mouthpiece will measure 3/4" (1.9cm) in length. As this length becomes more comfortable, you can trim it shorter to start a new round of oral exercises. You can repeat this process until the lips are only 1/4" (0.6cm) long. You wouldn't want to go any shorter as a shorter straw will not fit comfortable in your mouth. Plus the benefit of completing the oral exercises would diminish after this point.
Completely safe to use
This particular brand of chewelry is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic, speech language therapists and the leading manufacturer of innovative therapy tools and special needs products. All of their chewelry is made from materials that are medical grade and FDA compliant that DOES NOT contain lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex.
- Compatible with most regular drinking straws (that measure .25 inch in diameter)
- Works best with either our Bear Bottle, Sip-Tip, or Cip-Kup, as these cup sets hold the straw steady
- Straws and cups are sold separately
Other important product notes
Caution: This product is not a toy. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
ONE Lip Straw Topper is supplied. Please note that from January 2019 these are no longer supplied as a pack of 2.
|Dimensions||Mouthpiece 1.8cm Long, Lips 6cm Wide|
|Features||One Way Straws|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.