ARK Therapeutic Ultra Bear Bottle Kit NEW
ARK's Bear Bottle is a fun and friendly way to make drinking easier for beginners and/or children with oral motor difficulties. The Bear Bottle Kit is an excellent way to transition babies straight from bottles to straw drinking, straws promote better oral and tongue positioning.
The Bear Bottle features a unique valve that controls the direction of fluid - liquid flows up into the straw, but does not flow back down
Simply squeeze the bear's belly until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release - fluid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink.
Highly recommended for individuals who tend to aspirate or have difficulties generating and maintaining suction.
Kit includes -
- An easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap
- A Select-Flow Valve
- 2 x 8 inches (20cm) of polytubing (reuseable)
- 1 Yellow Lip Blok® (3/4")
- Instructions on how to teach straw drinking.
Made in the USA - Free from BPA, latex, lead, phthalates and PVC. Dishwasher safe. Colours may vary.
Bear Bottle holds approximately 8 ounces of fluid (225ml)
Bottle measures approximately 2" x 2.5" x 6" (5cm x 6cm x 15cm)
Please Note -
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc)
- If you're using thickened liquids, in general for most thickener brands: "nectar" consistency works fine. If you trim the tapered end of the valve to open up the flow, "honey" will work but will be harder to suck through the straw. "Pudding" does not work, as it's too thick to drink through even a regular straw without a valve.
- Compatible with most standard 0.25" diameter straws
- Contains small parts which may represent a choking hazard - please supervise at all times
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on this item if it has been opened
|Dimensions||Approx 5cm x 6cm x 15cm|
|Features||Unique One Way Valve, Reuseable Straw|