ARK's Z-Grabber® Vibrating Chew Tool
- The Z-Grabber® has a lightweight, portable design.
- Ideal for individuals who crave a vibration type stimulation
- Added Grabber loop adds additional biting opportunites
- Manufactured using medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contains no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex.
Get the best of both worlds with ARK's Z-Grabber® - an innovative oral motor tool that combines the benefits of both the Z-Vibe® and the Grabber®. Enjoy all the versatility of the Z-Vibe® plus the added bonus of a chewable "Grabber" loop attached to the handle.
Availability: In stock
ARK Therapeutic Z Grabber® Vibrating Chew Tool
Get the best of both worlds with ARK's Z-Grabber® . This is an innovative oral motor tool that combines the benefits of both the Z-Vibe® (a vibration tool) and the Grabber® (a biting tool). The user can enjoy all the versatility of the Z-Vibe® plus the added bonus of a chewable "Grabber" loop attached to the handle.
This oral motor tool is ideal for individuals who crave vibration and sensory stimulation. It has everything to help children move through different speech and oral therapy exercises.The Z-Grabber® is amazing for added sensory input and has lots of durabilty as you can use the various tips of the Z-Vibe® to work on different speech and feeding skills. The loop can also be used as a handle for added convenience.
The handle of the Z Grabber measures 4.75 inches (12cm) in length and is ½ inch (1.2cm) in diameter. If you choose to add a tip to the Z-Grabber, you need to add an extra 2 inches (5cm) to get the complete length of the unit.
Caution: the Z-Grabber is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
Ordering and shipping
The Z-Grabber® is sold with one Textured Bite-n-Chew Tip XL. Other tips sold separately. All tips for the Z-Vibe are compatible with the Z-Grabber. Battery included. To turn the unit on, twist the Switch Tip into the handle *just* until it starts to vibrate (please do not over tighten!).
|Features||Instructions Included, Interchangeable Tips|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.