ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
Their size, shape, and shallow bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation.
The Z-Spoon's smooth vibration gently "wakes up" the mouth, increases awareness, can help with oral aversions, and provides oral motor stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw.
An essential tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan.
The Z-Spoon is sold with 1 vibratory handle and 1 Yellow Smooth Spoon Tip.
The texture around the handle provides a slip-proof grip, and it can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. Turn the unit on by twisting the Switch Tip *just* until the unit starts to vibrate (do not overtighten!).
- MADE in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 7.25" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Spoon Tip in particular measures .75" wide (sized for children up to the age of roughly 2.5 years, depending on their mouth size)
The Z-Spoon is NOT a toy. As a therapeutic tool, the Z-Spoon should be used by a therapist or a parent under the guidance of their therapist. Caution: contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard; must be used under direct adult supervision at all times.
|Dimensions||Length Approx 18cm|
|Features||Battery, Hard Spoon Tip, Instructions|