ARK's Z-Vibe Oral Stimulator for Speech & Feeding
- Vibrating Motor Oral Tool
- Helps increase oral awareness and motor skills needed to make sounds
- Decreases oral sensitivities and food aversions
- Helps transition children from puree food to textured food
- Made from medical grade materials that are FDA compliant - free from BPA, latex, lead, phthalates and PVC
The Z-Vibe is a fantastic vibratory oral motor tool that has a huge range of benefits for the user, care giver and therapist. You can customise your Z-Vibe® by using any of the accompanying tips.
Availability: In stock
ARK Therapeutic Z-Vibe Vibrating Oral Motor Tool
The Z-Vibe is a vibratory oral motor tool that helps build oral tone to improve a variety of speech, feeding and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and / or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draws more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
Benefits to using the Z-Vibe
Increases oral awareness and motor skills which are needed to make sounds
Decreases oral sensitivities and feeding aversions by gently introducing texture
The vibration can calm and soothe the user
Teaches biting and chewing skills using the different accompanying tips
Helps improve oral hygiene
The Z-Vibe's sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic hand piece with gentle bumps around its circumference for a non-slip grip. This texture can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip on one end and a Switch Tip on the other. Use the Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten).
Designed with versatility in mind, there are over 35 (and counting!) tip attachments available in various scents, sizes, textures, and resilience. From spoons to toothbrushes to pencils and more, the same handle can shift goals simply by switching out one tip for another.
The Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
Ordering and shipping
The Z-Vibe is sold with one ARK Probe Tip. Other tips are sold separately. All tips for the Z-Vibe are compatible. Battery included. To turn the unit on, twist the Switch Tip into the handle *just* until it starts to vibrate (please do not over tighten!).
|Features||Instructions Included, Interchangeable Tips Available|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.