Ark's Z-Vibe Starter Kit with P Grabbers
- ARK's Z-Vibe Travel kit Includes 1 x Z-Vibe, 4 tips, 2 P Grabbers and a carry case
- One Z-Vibe featuring a Royal Blue handle
- 4 Z-Vibe Tips - Probe Tip, Preefer Tip, Mini Tip and Hard Spoon Tip
- 2 x P Grabbers - One Magenta (Standard) and One Lime Green (XT)
- 1 x Carry Case - design may vary
Z-Vibe Starterl Kit - includes Z-Vibe, 4 popular tips, 2 P Grabbers and case
ARK Therapeutic Z-Vibe - The ultimate vibrating oral motor tool for speech therapy, feeding therapy, and sensory stimulation.
Availability: In stock
Ark Therapeutic's Z-Vibe Starter Kit
ARK Therapeutic's Z-Vibe Starter Kit contains 8 individual pieces of equipment to get you started on your oral therapy journey
- I x Z-Vibe in Royal Blue
- 1 x Standard P Grabber in Magenta
- 1 x XT P Grabber in Lime Green
- 1 x Probe Tip
- 1 x Preefer Tip
- 1 x Mini Tip
- 1 x Hard Spoon Tip (Smooth)
- 1 x Storage Case - Design may vary
Please note: the unit comes with a special Vibe Battery not available in stores. We recommend buying a spare using the pull down menu above. A sturdy plastic storage case is also .
Completely safe to use
These Oral Tools are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic, speech language therapists and the leading manufacturer of innovative therapy tools and special needs products. All of their tools are made from materials that are medical grade and FDA compliant that DOES NOT contain lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex.
Other important product notes
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these tools are sturdy and durable, no tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
|Features||Z-vibe, Carry Case, 4 Tips, 2 P Grabbers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.