Awards Case - Spotty
- A lovely vintage presentation folder that keeps your childrens achievements safe
- Dedicated individual sections dispay medals, badges and certificates with ease
- The cases zip up to keep everything safely inside
- The robust handle allows children to carry it around so that can show loved ones their proudest moments
- Actual size of our case is 34.5cm (L) x 28 cm (W). Holds A4 and smaller sized certificates
Availability: Out of stock
Spotty Vintage My Proud Moment Achievement Case
This lovely achievement case makes a great gift for any active child who just loves to play sport, learn music, sing, act and more. Our dispaly case witll allow them to happily show off their accolades as they are awarded for their hard work, skill and effort.
The case itself is made from a microfibre material which gives a silky smooth feel. The outer zip closes the case competely to ensure that everything stays safely inside the case. The robust handle allows children to carry the case to school, friends or grand parents houses for those precious "show and tell" occasions.
What's inside the case....
Inside the case you will find an internal pocket which is useful for putting newspaper clippings, photographs and other bits and pieces in. The case itself then has four sleeves for medal and badge display which is followed by high quality card certificate holders. To summarise, you can display the following types and number of awards:
16 x Medal Holder Cards which are then inserted into PVC slots
12 x Badge Holder Cards which are then inserted into PVC slots x 12
18 x Certificate Holder slots which are mounted onto high quality card
Hopefully our accompanying photographs will illustrate these different sections for you. Finally as time goes by and your child collects more awards, you are able to purchase additional sleeves so that you continue to have enough display areas.
|Dimensions||Holds A4 and Smaller Sized certificates.|
|Features||Plastic Holder for Badges and Medals in addition to Certidicates|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.