Bead Ball Sensory Tube - 200mm Wide
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Available in 4 height between 1m and 2m
- Available in 2 widths (150mm and 200mm)
- Fill with water and clean out every 4-6 weeks
- Perfect for sensory environments, engage your senses with a bubble tube. Beads and Balls help with visual tracking skills.
Bubble tubes are one of most popular items of sensory equipment. All our bubble tubes come with a full one year warranty
Availability: In stock
Bubble tubes can be used in a wide variety of environments. From traditional areas such as multi-sensory rooms, through to retail display and exhibitions. Bubble tubes provide a unique eye catching centrepiece in any room.
The base at the bottom of the bubble tube is designed to house everything you need including the pump itself. Bubbles are created by the air from the pump and create a relaxing calming effect that engages the user.
If you want your bubble tube to be more secure, we are able to provide brackets that easily fix to a wall you could also encase it into a soft play plinth. These options are available at an additional cost.
All bubble tubes are based on high brightness, low maintenance LEDs. Pumps are designed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that they can be used in any environment.
Built North Yorkshire, we can customise tubes to suit specific applications. This can include heights, diameters, illumination colours and the addition of inserts. Please get in touch if you have any further questions or would like to discuss a bespoke project.
We supply a number of different bubble tubes:
- Passive bubble tube
- Interactive with dice or remote control
- DMX controlled
- Touch controlled
- Sound controlled
- Bead or ball bubble tubes
The price advertised is for a standard bubble tube including delivery with Mainland UK. For all other destinations please request a delivery quote.
If you have specific requirements please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put a quotation together for you.
|Dimensions||Varies on size ordered|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.