Brainbox First Numbers
- First Numbers is a number recognition game
- Encourages counting numbers and develops an understanding of using numbers
- Improves concentration and short term memory
- Perfect for playing at preschool and at home
- To be played by preschool children aged 3 - 5
My First Maths is a fun introduction to counting numbers for pre-school children. This simple visual memory recall game eventually encourages number recognition and confidence in understanding and using numbers. In addition to numbers, children can also learn new objects.
Availability: In stock
Brainbox First Colours
This preschool games helps develop number recognition and reinforces the skill of counting to 1 - 10. As they play, children will become more confident with numbers and will reach new levels of mathematics as they grow in age and develop more knowledge.
How to play
The front of the card features different quantities or numbers. The opposite side of the card only shows one of each image or the image with the number missing.
The object of the game is for children to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over. They then try to remember how many of each image was shown or which numerals were on the images as teachers and parents ask 'How many?' or 'What number.....?'.. If the child answers correctly, they can keep the card.
24 sturdy brainbox cards.
|Safety Notice||Not Suitable for under 36 months. Small Parts. CHOKING HAZARD|
|Dimensions||Box Size 12.2 x 12.2 x 6 cm|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Minimum 70% recycled material|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: