BrainBox World History
- BrainBox is a fast, fun memory recall game
- BrainBox improves concentration, short term memory and observational skills
- BrainBox can be played as a 10 minute challenge or use all of the cards for a longer game
- BrainBox World History is recommended for children (and adults) over 8 years old
- Play BrainBox as a single player, in pairs or groups - at home, school or on the go!
Do you know how long the Berlin Wall was? Or how long the astronauts spent on the surface of the moon during the first ever moon landing?
Brainbox World History contains 56 beautifully illustrated cards detailing some of the worlds most significant historical events. Pit yourselves again the time and see how much you can recall.
Availability: In stock
Brainbox World History Memory Game
This brilliant visual recall game can be played at home or at school amongst friends and family. The aim is to test your observational skills and memory recall in 10 second rounds where you study a subject card and answer a question. (This can be increased if you want to make the game easier).
The subject cards feature beautifully illustrated pictures that cover significant moments in world history from the Stone Age to the Space Age, from the Industrial Revolution to Ancient Egyptian Mythology. There will be a period of history to interest children and adults of all ages.
How to play:
There are 71 cards in the Brainbox Around The World game pack. The object of the game is to study a chosen card for 10 seconds and then answer a question. For younger children, you can drop or extend the timer to give them more time for their memory recall to kick in. If your child answers correctly, they can keep the card. In a game of more than one player, the winner is the child who has the most cards.
56 Fascinating Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die
Number of players: 1 or more
|Dimensions||Box Size H12.5 x W12.5 x W12.5cm|
|Features||56 Fascinating Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.