Chewubbles ROBOTZ Chew Necklace
- Fun, discreet fidget and chew aid for children and adults
- Satisfies chewing needs for light chewers
- Increases attention and focus so you can keep on task
- Helps children to self regulate in stressful situations
- Helps to stop bad habits such as chewing clothes and biting fingers and nails
Chewubbles Robotz Necklace is a fun shape for light chewers.
Robotz textured surface is great for sensory seekers
The Robotz Chew Necklace features a break away clasp for safety.
Availability: In stock
Chewubbles Robotz Chew Pendant for Light Chewers - Chew Factor 1.5
The Robotz Chew Necklace is a fun yet discrete way of providing an outlet for chewing and fidgeting needs. The Chewable Necklace has a Chew Factor of 1.5, recommended for light chewers. The Robot features a textured surface so it is ideal for those who are sensory seekers. With 4 colours to choose from, they are suitable for use at home, school and in the work environment.
The Robotz Chew Necklace is a great sensory chew aid for everyone. They are popular with children and adults with a range of Special Needs, including those with Autism, Asperger's, ADHD and those who love to fidget and fiddle. The Robot Chewable Pendant is made from non-toxic materials which are free from BPA, latex, lead, phthalates and PVC. The necklace features a break away neck cord for safety.
Please note - although these chewables are sturdy and durable, no chewable is indestructible. Wear and tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary when the item starts to show signs of wear and tear - as small parts may pose a choking hazard
|Dimensions||Pendant approximately 5cm long x 3.5cm wide x 1cm thick|
|Features||Break Away Cord for Safety, Chew Factor 1.5 Light|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.