Chewubbles Strong Tube with Clip on Tether - Regular
- Our regular chew tube for moderate to aggressive chewers
- Perfect for someone who chews constantly throughout the day
- This item is toughest chewing tube available to date with a chew factor rating of 3
- It is made from non toxic, pthalates, latex and lead material (NSF 61 compliant)
- 5 Colours. Each come with a 20cm lanyard and a keyring clip
Regular Chew Tube measuring 1.27 cm in diameter. It is a level 3 on our toughness rating meaning it is very strong and durable. In stock for shipping to UK and Worldwide addresses. A full product description is provided below.
Availability: In stock
Regular chew tube for mild to aggressive chewers
Chewy Tubes are a simple yet really effective chew for children to use. They are rated a 3 on our suppliers rating table meaning that it is the strongest and most durable chew aid available for children and adults. They are best suited to aggressive chewers who have a constant need to bite and chew all day.
Important note about colours and sizing
We have two different sized tubes available;
- a regular one - which has a diameter measuring 1/2'' or 1.27 cm, and
- a slim one - which has thinner diameter measuring .3/8'' or 0.9 cm
Which strong tube- 3/8″ or 1/2″ is best for my chewer?
The difference between the 1/2″ and 3/8″ diameter tubes is just a bit over 1/8″ in diameter. This translates into the following differences when chewing (these are generalisations as all chewers are unique):
-1/2″ tubes are a bit more robust (hold their shape longer) for older, stronger chewers (over age 12, but there are exceptions)
-3/8″ tubes are for younger chewers and feel softer when chewed (though the hardness- durometer- is the same between the two tubes)
-Alternatively, 1/2″ tubes feel harder when chewed
-It has been reported by some chewers that the 3/8″ tube creates or collects less saliva when chewing than the 1/2″ tube
Deciding between the 1/2″ and 3/8″ diameters depends on how strong your chewer is and their preferences. If in doubt, start out with the 3/8″ tube and move up to the 1/2″ tube if it appears that your chewer needs just a bit more hardness or durability or just prefers the larger tube size.
This product listing enables you to purchase the regular tube which is available in all 5 colours; red, blue, black, green and yellow.
Please see related items if you wish to purchase the slim tube.
Safe to use...
Chew tubes listed above are a safe chew toy that is NSF 61 compliant. This means they are all made from material that is BPA, pthalates, latex and lead free.
You can wash them as often as you like with hot soapy water to keep them fresh and clean.
We are pleased to stock all 5 colour options.
We are happy to ship this product as a single or bulk order to domestic and worldwide postcodes.
|Safety Notice||Item is NOT a toy. Use under the Direct Supervision of an ADULT.|
|Dimensions||Approx 1.27cm Diameter Tube|
|Suitable From||3 years|
|Features||Suitable for Hard Agressive Chewers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.
All the specifics for each product can be found here: