Childrens Reward System Magnetic Pictogram Kit
- Pictogram kit which offers rewards to improve motivation and celebrates daily achievements
- Magnetic Reward System Kit can be used on its own or alongside the Time Timer® Pictogram Kit or a Time Timer Clock (not included)
- Clear illustrations of activities and tasks are easy to identify and understand
- Ideal for children of all abilities, but particularly those with Special needs such as Autism or Asperger’s
- Suitable for children aged 3 years old and over
Childrens's Reward System Magnetic Pictogram Kit
An easy to use tool to support children who need movivation and enjoy celebration!
Use alone or alongside the Time Timer® Pictogram Kit or any Time Timer® Clock (not included)
Availability: In stock
Children's Reward System Magnetic Pictogram Kit - Celebrate Small Successes!
The Magnetic Rewards Pictogram Kit is an easy to use tool to support children who need more motivation during their daily routines and activities. It is suitable for children of all abilities, but is particularly useful for those with Special Needs such as Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ASD, ADHD, ADD or any children who respond best to visual cues. This Children’s Reward System Kit can be used on its own or alongside the Time Timer® Pictogram Kit or a Time Timer Clock (not included).
The Magnetic Reward System Pictogram Kit offers –
- Motivation – Everyone loves a reward when a task is completed!
- Stimulation – Clear visual icons help a child to think and act independently
- Celebration – A reward when a daily, weekly or monthly goal is achieved
The pictograms can help to develop independence. The set is magnetic, durable and ready to use. The illustrations are clear and simple. The pictogram kit is an excellent tool for parents, teachers and other healthcare and education professionals as they help children to become more independent.
The Essential Magnetic Pictogram Kit contains –
- 50 magnetic pictograms, showing a variety of everyday tasks and challenges
- 10 Reward and 10 Privilege Icons for celebrating achievements
- 1 x IDEOstatik – A Planning Tool which should be applied to a magnetic surface such as a fridge door or whiteboard
- 1 x dry erase marker, for highlighting daily or weekly activities on the planner
Size – Each pictogram measures approximately 3.7cm x 3.7cm. The IDEOstatik measures 28cm x 21 cm.
The Children's Reward System Magnetic Pictogram Kit is not suitable for children under 3 years old as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Pictograms 3.7cm x 3.7cm|
|Features||Activity and Task Images|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.