Combo Tangle Jr - Classic, Textured and Metallic Set of 3 - Pink Theme
- A set of the 3 most popular Tangles Juniors
- Gift boxed - makes an ideal present for a child or adult
- Dimensions remain the same: the size of the tangles are 5cm coiled and 18cm when uncoiled
- The Gift Box contains 1 x Metallic Pink, 1 x Classic Pink and Green and I x Textured Pink, Light Blue and Yellow Tangles
- Not Suitable for 0-3 years old. Small Parts create a choking hazard
Availability: In stock
Tangle Jr Classic - Set of 3
This is a great tangle set to give as a present to an adult or child. The box set features 3 of the most popular colours in the tangle Jr classic range are all appropriate colours for boys and girls, ladies and gentleman. We find that lots of our customers buy this particular set for elderly relatives as a fun gift. They can leave a tangle in various different rooms meaning one can be to hand at any time they would like to fiddle with it. The free flowing continious motion of the tangle is a great therapy tool for people with arthritis and nervous behaviour.
How do the Jr Classic tangles work?
Every tangle is a series of curves that connect and pivot in all directions. The tangle toy has no start and no ending allowing users to continiously move it through their fingers without a need to stop or start what they are doing. Once you pick one up, you will find it hard to put down. Essentially, you can twist it, turn it, break it apart and put it back together for as long as you wish to. This quality fiddle toy is particular favoured among children who learn through sensory experience.
Great SEN Fiddle toy
These tangles have an amazing ability to focus your children and adults. Playing with them calms nervous and/or anxious feelings. The simple nature of this fidget toy lends itself perfectly to children with Autism, Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD. The toy acts as a tool that occupies their hands without disturbing others around them. The gentle movement of the hands when played with has also been proven to help children listen better and take instruction more clearly. Not only does this help them to learn more effectively, it also stops a child being disruptive when they fidget too much.
You could purchase the tangle guide book if you want to make the most of your tangle. It features interesting research, specific notes on use of tangle toys with autistic children and over 100 different activities.
You will receive 3 x Tangle Jr Classics in a gift box as shown above in the product photography. Please note the size of the 3 tangles. They are all 5cm coiled and 18cm uncoiled. tink n stink cannot be held responsible if you order a tangle which you think is too small or too big on arrival.
Some Safety Information
Please note: Due to separating segments, the Tangle Jr. Classic set is a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
|Dimensions||5cm Coiled, 18cm Uncoiled|
|Features||Gift Box, 3 x tangle juniors|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.