Crazy Aaron's Electric Thinking Putty
Crazy Aaron's Electric Thinking Putty Collection features a range of shimmering, multi-faceted shades. Electrics Thinking Putty is a stretchy, tearable putty that's great for bouncing too! Thinking Putty is loved by children and adults who love to fidget, including those with Special Needs such as Autism, ADHD and Asperger's.
Available in -
- Electric Blue - a gentle, sky blue shimmer
- Electric Green - a cool, marbleized green shimmer
- Electric Ruby - a shimmering red shade, just like the precious and rare stone
- Lapis - a reflection of the gemstone, a shimmering ultramarine blue
- Neon Flash - add electricity to this noble gas and you get a radiant orange-red shimmer
- Teal - a peacock-like blue green shimmer
Available in one size
A small (5cm) tin of putty is supplied.
Is Thinking Putty safe?
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty is safety tested and complies with all USA and European toy safety standards. It is non toxic and does not contain phthalates or other banned substances. It is also wheat and gluten free. It is recommended for ages 3 years and over as small parts represent a choking hazard.
Will it stain my clothes or make a mess?
Sometimes the most fun products have the potential to stain. It's best left in its tin when not in use. If, however, it is left on fabric there is a possibilty that it may melt into the fibers. In this instance rubbing alcohol will remove the putty but colourants may stain certain fabrics.
A note about returns on this item
We are happy to accept returns of this item if unopened and returned in it's original packaging. But once opened we are unable to accept returns of this item for hygiene reasons.
|Dimensions||Small Tin (5cm)|
|Features||Non Toxic Silicone Putty|