Extreme Gel Pencil Grips - Pack of 10
- This extreme gel grip is soft and squishy with a variety of raised textured patterns
- Offers excellent tactile sensation for children aged 3+
- Ideal for children who grasp their pencils too tightly
- Fits standard sized pens and pencils
- Supplied as a pack of 10
Enjoy the soft, squishy and extremely comfortable to use as a pencil grip on pencils. Ideal for special needs students who require a very tactile grip and additional sensory feedback. Suitable for children aged 3+
Availability: In stock
Extreme Gel Pencil Grips - Pack of 10
This is a listing for a pack of 10 assorted extreme pencil grips. Each of the five differently coloured grips offer their own individual raised textured pattern (see picture gallery).
The yellow and purple extreme gel pencil grip has raised stars,
The blue extreme gel pencil grip has inverted dots,
The green and pink have a raised spiral pattern.
How the extreme pencil grips aids handwriting practice
This particular pencil grip is fairly long and made from squishy gel. It offers lots of tactile stimulation to your child as they practice their pencil grasp. Even though it feels softer than others it is still a very secure pencil correction grip. It is ideal for special needs children who need this type of sensory input. Essentially it will help children relax their fingers and loosen their grasp.
Ordering and shipping
We do not sell our extreme gel pencil grips individually.
Instead we offer you a pack of 10 as it is better value for money. In this pack, 2 x the five individual colours (blue, yellow, pink, purple and green) will be sent to you.
|Features||Suitable for Right and Left Handers|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.