Fine Motor Skills Trainer – Baby Elephant
Put this Baby Elephant Skill Trainer on a child’s fingers and ask them to make the elephant move. They are developing their fine motor skills and manual dexterity without even realizing it!
Make the Baby Elephant walk, run, sit down on its rear legs, play football, raise its trunk and perform tricks to exercise all five fingers of a child's hand. Copy the movements of the elephant to improve gross motor skills and balance too!
Benefits of the Elephant Finger Skills Trainer –
- Hand strength and stamina improves
- Strengthens palm and finger muscles
- Teaches spatial orientation and awareness
- Fine motor skills and manual dexterity improve
- Writing quality and speed increase
- Performing complex tasks using small objects becomes easier
- Helps to develop communication skills, vocabulary and creativity
- 3-in-1 game - Intelligent finger trainer, table top game and travel toy
- Ideal for children with Dyspraxia or Hypermobility
- Can be used to develop hand exercises under guidance from an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Can be used by both right and left handed children
- The soft, flexible thermoplastic elastomer material sits comfortably in a child’s hand
Colour choice –
- Please choose your preferred colour option using the drop down box.
The Baby Elephant Finger Skills Trainer is recommended for children aged 3 – 7 years old. Not recommended for children aged under 3 years as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Approx 10cm long x 4.5cm height|
|Features||Great for Developing Fine Motor Skills|