Fine Motor Skills Trainer – Baby Ostrich
Put this Baby Ostrich Skill Trainer on a child’s fingers and ask them to make the ostrich move. They are developing their fine motor skills and manual dexterity without even realizing it!
Make the Baby Ostrich walk, run, jump, dance, play football and perform tricks to exercise the index and middle fingers of a child's hand. Copy the movements of the ostrich to improve gross motor skills and balance too!
Benefits of the Ostrich Finger Skills Trainer –
- Hand strength and stamina improves
- Strengthens palm and finger muscles
- Teaches spatial orientation and awareness
- Fine motor skills and manual dexterity improve
- Writing quality and speed increase
- Performing complex tasks using small objects becomes easier
- Helps to develop communication skills, vocabulary and creativity
- 3-in-1 game - intelligent finger trainer, table top game and travel toy
- Ideal for children with Dyspraxia or Hypermobility
- Can be used to develop hand exercises under guidance from an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Can be used by both right and left handed children
- The soft, flexible thermoplastic elastomer material sits comfortably in a child’s hand
Colour choice – please choose your preferred colour option using the drop down box.
The Baby Ostrich Finger Skills Trainer is recommended for children aged 3 – 7 years old. Not recommended for children aged under 3 years as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Approx 11cm tall|
|Features||Great for Developing Fine Motor Skills|