FingerFocus Highlighters – A Visual Reading Tool
The FingerFocus Highlighter helps children to become confident readers by pointing to the words as they follow the text.
Features and Benefits of FingerFocus Highlighters include –
- Wearable ring highlighter is comfortable to wear and feels like a natural extension of the finger
- Wands fit into the ring and allow children to follow along with the text using the finger-pointing method
- Large see-through window in each wand allows children to track text and images
- Coloured wand windows highlight the words brightly and improve focus
- Ideal for children with visual learning needs such as Dyslexia and Mears-Irlen Syndrome
- Suitable for children and adults, one-to-one teaching or classroom activities
Contents - One adjustable plastic ring and four highlighter wands in yellow, blue, purple and clear.
Size – Each wand measures 7.5cmm long. The reading window measures approximately 5cm x 1.5cm.
Note – The FingerFocus Highlighter is recommended for children aged over three years old as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||Wand 7.5cm long x 5cm wide|
|Features||4 Coloured Wands|