Inventor 3D Construction Set - Intelligence Trainer
- Inventor - A universal 3D construction kit that can be bent and flexed to make a variety of different shapes
- Stimulates intellectual development, problem solving and creative thinking
- Portable fun for children and adults
- The kit includes 4 different age appropriate tests and tasks to stimulate the mind!
- Recommended for adults and children aged 3 years old and upwards
Inventor - 3D Construction Set and Intelligence Trainer
No templates or standards - Challenge yourself and create whatever you want!
This 3D construction set allows you to create a variety of objects - Just use your imagination!
Availability: In stock
Inventor – Intelligence Trainer and 3D Construction Set
Put down the computer games and mobile phones and pick up the Inventor 3D Intelligence Trainer!
This simple yet effective tool helps to develop imagination, abstract thinking and manual dexterity.
Benefits of the Inventor 3D Construction Set –
- The Inventor is an educational family game suitable for both kids and adults
- Allows you to create animals, objects, abstract figures and anything else that you can imagine
- Improves fine motor skills and manual dexterity
- Teaches spatial orientation and awareness
- Improves ability to concentrate
- Helps to develop communication skills, vocabulary and creativity
- The set includes four fascinating tests and challenges, suitable for children aged 3-5, 6-8, 9-12 and over 13.
- Portable toy suitable for use at home or whilst travelling
- Ideal for children and adults with Dyspraxia or Hypermobility
- Can be used to develop hand exercises under guidance from an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Can be used by both right and left handed children and adults
- The thermoplastic elastomer material is strong but flexible
The Inventor 3D Construction Set is recommended for adults and children aged 3 years old and over. Not recommended for children aged under 3 years as small parts may represent a choking hazard.
|Dimensions||8 star-shaped elements, 8cm in diameter|
|Features||8 star-shaped elements, instruction leaflet|
Shipping & Delivery
The tink 'n' stink team understands that you are eager to recieve your items safely and promptly as soon as possible after plaing your order. To make sure we do this promptly our shipping policy is based on the idea that you as our customer decides a) how long it takes for your item to reach you and b) how much you would like to pay for the service. Here is a brief summary of your choices:
FREE DELIVERY: we operate a free postage and packing service for all orders over £30. This is great value if there are a number of items you'd like to order in one transaction.This can take 3 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep.
Royal Mail: you are able to pay the current Royal Mail Tarrif to choose from 1st or 2nd Class Packages. The price you pay is determined by the weight and size of your item or items. Your order will take 1 - 5 days to arrive on your doorstep depending on the service you choose. You can obtain a postage estimate by adding items to your basket and then using the 'my cart' link at the top of the page. Simply type in your post code and we'll work out how much it will cost to physcially deliver the package to your door.
Special Delivery: you are able to pay for Next day and / or tracked delivery services if your order is needed urgently.
International Delivery: we have the experience and ability to ship our products around the world. Please add the products to your cart and use the esitmate shipping box to obtain a postage price. We will either use Royal Mail's international shipping services or a courier depending on what service gives you the best value for money.
All of these options are made available during the checkout process. If you would like a clear idea of the delivery cost before you enter this stage you are able to visit your basket and enter your delivery post code. We will then tell you what services are available and at what cost to you.
Returns & Replacements
We recognise that on occasions you may want to return your goods after you have recieved them. This is absoutely fine. All we ask is that you is adhere to the following guidelines in order to make the return process really easy for you to do:
1. In the first instance, please contact us via telephone 01827 767120 or by email to email@example.com so that we are aware of your request to send something back.
2. Check to make sure that the item has not been altered in any way as we can only accept items that are unused, unopened and undamaged.
3. Complete the returns form which can be found at the bottom of the dispatch note that was enclosed in the envelope with your item. Indicate clearly why you are returing the item.
4. Post your item back to us within 14 days from when your order was dispatched. You can find this date on your 'shipping confirmation' email. Unless an error has been made on our part, we will be unable to refund the return postage you will have paid.
5. Once we have recieved the item, we will ofer you an exchange or full refund in accordance with the item condition and your wishes.